How much is it? Around £12.75 per session - you can also buy in 6-week chunks
What age is it suitable for? 0-4 years old
Where is it? Walthamstow, Highams Park, Tower Hamlets & the Natural History Museum
Support your little one's development, get to know some other parents, and let your toddler messy play without having to clean up - just come to a sensory storytelling session.
Sensory storytelling helps your child fall in love with books and reading. Toddlers can learn the mechanisms behind physical books, practice new vocabulary, and explore new ideas through play, while babies can listen to new words, voices, and play in a new environment. The sessions are designed to keep even the most adventurous toddler busy while supporting cognitive and emotional development.
This is more than just story time, sensory storytelling sessions can:
- Start building a love of books and reading
- Develop listening skills and vocabulary
- Promote social development
- Support attachment through shared activities with parents and other children
- Develop motor skills, vision, touch, hearing, and smell
- Encourage curiosity and imagination
- Give you lots of new ideas to try out at home
Find out more
Subscribe to the Baby Goes London newsletter to get activities and events like this in your inbox.