How much is it? Free with a lottery ticket or scratch card in many instances
What age is it suitable for? Various
Where is it? Venues across London
When is it? 18 - 26 March 2023
It's the National Lottery Open Week, which means that you can get free or discounted entry to attractions and events around London when you present a lottery ticket or scratchcard. There are 15 family-friendly London attractions on the list currently, including museum entry, access to Historic Palaces, National Trust property entry, and a family friendly disco.
Our favourite events and attractions
- Stanley Arts family friendly disco - free and suitable for all ages - enjoy dance and crafts at Stanley Arts (near Norwood Junction), including family tours of the building and a mosaic making session.
- Entry to the Florence Nightingale Museum - free and suitable for all ages - learn more about the world's most famous nurse at this museum in Waterloo. There are plenty of family activities on throughout the week, and lots of new fun facts to learn.
- Entry to Marble Hill House - free and suitable for all ages - enjoy the beautiful gardens, walk the family trail, or explore the house on 25th and 26th March.
- Entry to the Courtauld Gallery - free and best for babies rather than toddlers - if you haven't yet made it to Courtauld Gallery, this is a great chance to get free entry. Unlike some of the other activities here, there aren't many toddler-friendly activities, so it's better for people with small babies who want to soak in a little culture for free.
- 25% off entry to the Tower of London - £22.43 with the discount (no donation), children under 4 go free. If you're a Londoner who hasn't made it to the Tower of London, this week is a great time to finally do it! There's baby changing and a buggy park available, as well as guides and tours to make the most from your visit.
Find out more